What Year Toyota Tacoma Is Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Nathan, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

What's your favorite year Toyota Tacoma and why?

I love the 2004 Double Cab. I really liked the 1.5 Gen Tacoma in general but by 2004 they had worked out all the kinks and it was the perfect size and function.

What's your favorite?

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. TRD4x4

TRD4x4 Active Member

So far, I actually like the 2013 the best. I like the redesign they did with the headlights and I figure they just keep getter better and better each year!

4. OP
    Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

I think the new lights came out in 2012 but I do like them. It makes it look a bit more aggressive

[​IMG]

5. TacoJoe11

TacoJoe11 Well-Known Member

I agree with the 2012/13 facelift. I like this look the best, but any of the 2nd gen tacomas are great to me. I'm partial to my 2011

6. Jerez

Jerez LED swap hombre

not bashing on anyone but...im not really a fan of the new facelift...
    the interior on the new ones i love over my 08 but the 05-11 front ends look way better :D

7. Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan MOnty Lives on

I like the 2015 look :D

8. NJtacoma

NJtacoma Rocking a Taco Since 2000

I don't have a favorite year but I definitely like the early 2nd gens look but I like some of the features that were added to the later 2nd gens.