What's everyone look like ?...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 4wd, Sep 21, 2017.

1. dirtytaco

dirtytaco Well-Known Member

I’m a big fan of beer drinking, but I don’t do it and Tacoma and I don’t do it and boat.

B-Man, texasred, Lil G and 1 other person like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol me either anymore. The older I get the dumber my youth was. Dude we waded the creeks and ride 4 wheelers. I’m in Arkansas so creeks and four wheeler trails everywhere

4. dirtytaco

That’s the way it probably is for all of us. Ain’t no way I’d do some of the crap I used to lol. 150 mph on 2 wheels was fun but I don’t think I could do it these days.

B-Man and texasred like this.
  5. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

I remember a ticket for 117 in a 55. And I was slowing down when I hit the speed trap!

Ya, it was the 66 ‘Stang.

Alvarado, TX 1976.

Show me in “old fart” mode nowadays.

Bogunn, Cape taco and B-Man like this.
  6. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

:eek:

texasred likes this.
  7. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Here in mass. The drunk in a boat driving law is the same as a car .you get in deep doodoo, unless its like your 7th or 8th offence then they take away ur licence they already took away after ur 3rd offence and slap u on the wrist and say stop driving SMH .happens all the time up here !:confused:

texasred, Bogunn and B-Man like this.
  8. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Ours use to be 250.00 and can’t drive a boat for 6 months. Now it’s just like a car dwi. Yikes

Cape taco, B-Man and texasred like this.
  9. dirtytaco

I’m not exactly sure what GA laws are on it but I know it’s illegal to consume alcohol while operating. I don’t think there is a law on it if it’s not a motorized vessel but for safety reasons, I don’t.

Cape taco and texasred like this.
  10. Cape taco

I also goes on your car insurance which will go up too!

B-Man likes this.
  11. texasred

texasred Well-Known Member

Idaho had BUI (boating under the influence). Take ya to the dock, kick you off the lake, $250 fine, and they’d call the sheriffs if you drove out.
    Nice.

Lil G, B-Man and Cape taco like this.
  12. Cape taco

I miss my boat:(

B-Man likes this.
  13. Cape taco

You can tube behind a kayak ! Unless you got big arms .

B-Man likes this.
  14. SRH

SRH Active Member

Hubby quit drinking last year so our driving, boating, & Harley rides are much more fun for me as I no longer have any worries.... can’t get in trouble for being a drunk passenger!!

B-Man, Cape taco and Lil G like this.