wheel bearing replacement

Wondering when a normal time for wheel bearing replacement is? I've got 325,000 miles on my 2003. Just want to replace them before I go on a long road trip if its recommended.

If it's not making noise and not broke you don't have to replace it. If it's making noise or you notice play in the wheel or your tires are wearing uneven then it's getting time to replace. That said most sealed bearings will last about 100k and longer depending on driving habits.

Welcome to the forum. Got any pictures of this Tacoma with over 300k miles on it?
Wondering when a normal time for wheel bearing replacement is? I've got 325,000 miles on my 2003. Just want to replace them before I go on a long road trip if its recommended.

Welcome to the forum. Got any pictures of this Tacoma with over 300k miles on it?
I'll post some pics shortly. To play it safe I'm leaning toward replacing since I don't need this problem 1000 miles from home out in the middle of bfe. Sounds like most people are replacing around 150 to 200k

Back