Wheel bearing

Csilver3

I can still hear grinding noise even after I changed my rotors and pads. I realized it was my left wheel bearing. Does anyone recommend a specific wheel bearing for an 07 prerunner 2wd?

I can still hear grinding noise even after I changed my rotors and pads. I realized it was my left wheel bearing. Does anyone recommend a specific wheel bearing for an 07 prerunner 2wd?
I just replaced mine with an AutoZone brand and I've put 1,000 miles and everything is good just make sure who puts it in does it correct I paid a shop 100 to press it in so if anything goes wrong then you know lol

Doesn’t AutoZone sell them assembled already, meaning they’re already pressed? So you would only have to bolt on the pre-presses wheel hub assembly right?

The website says save time and money... then it slaps you with a $350 price tag. Could I just buy the Koyo bearings and swap them with my old bearings?

The website says save time and money... then it slaps you with a $350 price tag. Could I just buy the Koyo bearings and swap them with my old bearings?
Yes you can buy just the bearing but it will need to be pressed

In theory I guess you can... I cross referenced the year make and model from an 07 prerunner 2wd Tacoma and 2010 4Runner sr5 and both results end up with the same part number... so it’s possible?

Back