Wheel/rim lights

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by TacomaMaverick, Feb 4, 2019.

1. TacomaMaverick

TacomaMaverick Active Member

What are y’all thoughts about them and does anyone know what the size of the standard rotors are on a 2008 Toyota Tacoma?

Scott Wyman likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

https://parts.olathetoyota.com/oem-parts/toyota-rotor-4351204052

You can get oem size rotors anywhere though

As far as the rim lights, I wouldn’t get them unless I was going to a car show in Tijuana.
    But it’s your ride man. If you like them add them on. They’re just not for me.

DEERTAY, B-Man, Scott Wyman and 3 others like this.
  4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

The brony taco needs some wheel lights

OR17TRD, B-Man, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.
  5. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Wow. That would complete the ensemble. Now that you don’t have a truck payment it’s time for some upgrades.

OR17TRD, B-Man, Scott Wyman and 2 others like this.
  6. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Yes.. Not sure that would be an upgrade though. Haha

OR17TRD, texasred, B-Man and 2 others like this.
  7. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Whatever floats your Taco.

8. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

I would check on the laws in your state before you put out the money and time and then have to dish out more money for the ticket and court fees. They are illegal in VA.

texasred, OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  9. bumpedmyhead

bumpedmyhead Well-Known Member

This. A friend of mine got a couple tickets on his Ram. The police insisted that at slower speeds the lights appeared "strobe-like", violating law. Florida.

TacomaMaverick97, Bogunn and texasred like this.