Where did you put all your switches for light bars etc?

I only have one empty slot next to the sunroof button.
You have the premium package with all the spots taken under the head unit?
There is an empty spot next to the rear window switch, bed outlet and bed light. That’s where I’m going to put mine if I decide to put a light bar on one day. 5EF3C206-EF0B-48AE-A79E-CE463B0301B2.jpeg

IMG_1514785790.309663.jpg

This was a temporary switch when I installed my KC leds but I quickly found that I liked it because it was easy to find in the dark. It is the original KC light inserted into the original blank.

View attachment 14293

This was a temporary switch when I installed my KC leds but I quickly found that I liked it because it was easy to find in the dark. It is the original KC light inserted into the original blank.

I like the way that turned out. I’ve always liked the classic lighted toggle switch for lights.
Did you cut into the blank or is that steel looking backing part of the KC switch?

I like the way that turned out. I’ve always liked the classic lighted toggle switch for lights.
Did you cut into the blank or is that steel looking backing part of the KC switch?

I modified the blank that was in it. It was just supposed to be a temporary solution until I could get a new switch as the one I had didn’t fit right. I found myself liking it because I could feel where it was at as opposed to having to look for the switch which is behind the steering wheel.

Back