? Where is the Gen1 Taco traffic at ?

Another words multipule engines, plus what ever else. Otherwise all it takes is putting some monkey in the driver seat, and saying, don't stop till you hit 7 figures.

will never know since he chose to not replace HG and just swapped in a lower mileage motor,,, IIRC it had over 100k onit already

Haven't you ever seen a bad driveshaft carrier bearing?
Btw, how's it going on tw? I hear your really going to town.

out to lunch?
on holiday?
where!?

its bad enough that in my area of the central USA most all old ones without that crutch are junked... not all of them... some are likely still out there.... just not on the same streets i truck on LOL

heck, i can hit those concrete trails into Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois and even northern Missouri and i have the most difficult time spotting many Gen1s still on the roads

I can truck it to Colorado and they are quite numerous and not too terribly difficult to spot

purple '98 from TN to IA to NE to TN

1998 Toyota Tacoma Base
VIN:4TAWM72N9WZ107435
I bought my 1997 4x4 Tacoma in 2004 for $6000 with 87 K miles. It is rust free. It has a few dents and scraches.

Attachments

• 20240520_181644[1].jpg
    20240520_181644[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Thats about what if seen gen1's of the age, or a couple years newer selling for at places like auctions, or at some dealers as is.....no warranty, no nothing.

Back