Where is the underground?

it happens all the time.....their is a huge difference on how someone acts on the keyboard vs in person....and more than half the guys on other forums dont wheel....they always say their in...then last minute cancel...and still bash on the true enthusiast....thats the shamefull part....and when called out...they dissappear from the threads....ohh well..thats the "Internet".....

I can be an ass but mostly because I can't stand ignorance or laziness. I am a mellow person most of the time though. People that meet me say I'm pretty cool. One guy even apologized after meeting me because he thought I was some terrible person.

Last edited:
I've officially met >10 members

they will tell you that I am exactly the same online as I am in person

DGAF

#YOLO

Okay, now it's a year later and I still want to know what is meant by underground. I guess it's where the guys go that have gun turrets installed in the grill of their trucks. And other underground members probably have alliances with OPEC countries and get free gas and on and on and on

Okay, now it's a year later and I still want to know what is meant by underground. I guess it's where the guys go that have gun turrets installed in the grill of their trucks. And other underground members probably have alliances with OPEC countries and get free gas and on and on and on

you really don't want to know

The underground is the place where when you think people can't get any more perverted.... They freaking make you regret going to that dark place lol.

A year later huh ???....then you've waited long enough...

you really don't want to know

he's been waiting a year Cody....

The underground is the place where when you think people can't get any more perverted.... They freaking make you regret going to that dark place lol.

& thats why we go.....

RE: CADDYSHACK......

The ug was a subforum of another very popular website that members there that knew of it could really let their twisted ,sexual oddities run amuck pretty much unchecked, & you got to know more about them & in some cases their spouses far more intimately than you needed or wanted to be......

Back