Which Upgrades?

brawler1588

So some of you saw the did I make the right decision thread I do really like the truck. I haven't been in a truck for a long time and that was a ram and that thing sucked on gas. So here are a few things I would like to do and wondering if you all can give me some stuff that has worked for you.

- Remote start- liked the 12v solutions one I read about on here.

- Bed cover roll up or to fold soft ones to keep cost down.

- Led head lights or HID headlights

-Led fog lights or a plug and play replacement

-Led Light bar behind grill or above front bumper believe they are cali mounts and what bar

-Under tailgate brake blinker backup bar

I think Morimoto sells led fog lights with a black bezel if that’s what you mean by plug and play

I changed my headlights over to Opt 7 HID Boltzen, Foglights to Opt 7 Flux Beam LEDs. Last week I installed the 12 Volt remote starter... super easy.. installed in 20 mins.

So some of you saw the did I make the right decision thread I do really like the truck. I haven't been in a truck for a long time and that was a ram and that thing sucked on gas. So here are a few things I would like to do and wondering if you all can give me some stuff that has worked for you.

- Remote start- liked the 12v solutions one I read about on here.

- Bed cover roll up or to fold soft ones to keep cost down.

- Led head lights or HID headlights

-Led fog lights or a plug and play replacement

-Led Light bar behind grill or above front bumper believe they are cali mounts and what bar

-Under tailgate brake blinker backup bar

See my post on Cali Raised LED Ligh bars, love them!

Back