Who is throat-yogurt-69?

Looks like someone found instagram.....hipster

IMG_55761.jpg

instagram!?!?! haha ray you is so far from the truth. i have FB yes, but no instagram.

EDIT: it wont let you caps lock it!? WTF is up with all these rules!? apparently CaPiTaL letters arent family friendly either.

The software we use has hundreds of default settings that need to be changed and altered. I've gone through a lot of them... but there are some that I've missed. For example, the Signature picture is still screwed up and it's something I need to fix. It's on my to do list.

This "Anti-Shouting" setting is another default setting. It's designed to prevent people posting all their messages in all caps which some find annoying. I think it's a good feature but the cap on what can be posted an not is most likely set to low. So, it should probably be 100 characters is OK in all CAPS but 1000 is extreme. Either way, if you have suggestions for this site feel free to make a request in our Site Help and Suggestions forum.

As far as "Family Friendly" rules go. I think we've established that this site is going to be family friendly. Again, if you don't like the rules that this site runs on this site probably isn't for you. The choice is yours.

Back