Who is throat-yogurt-69?

Lents, james, i cant keep straight all the DBs on there. there have been a LOT. My personal favorite was the guy that got banned after freaking out about the car car parking 3 inches from him, even though the member had parked way over the line into the other space lol

well good luck boys. im off this place. apparently i am not family friendly. the owner is trying to play moderator sober. scary ****. good luck in your quest.

EDIT: wow, final straw. i left you guess a good hint, a giveaway in fact but it was remove be the high n mighty.

good bye. f-ck this.

Last edited:
but it was remove be the high n mighty.

This is really simple. If a post violates our Posting Rules it will be edited or removed.

So, when you post an image that has a big F word on it... it's going to be removed if I see it. It's not a power trip, it's just a black and white issue. Hope that makes sense... sorry to see you go.

th

To be honest, I didn't know the image was a hint or I would have left it. I thought he was throwing the rules in my face. Oh well...

Ahhhhhhh it all makes sense. The homosexual innuendos, photoshopped pictures of me at his fingertips...all makes sense that it would be the artist formally known as oswego

Back