Why does photo load sideways?

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by Deer Guy, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Deer Guy

Deer Guy Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Deer Guy

Deer Guy Member

I am trying to learn how to post photos of my truck. When I upload the photo, it automatically rotated the image from horizontal to vertical. How can I fix that?

4. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Not sure but if it makes u feel better, my hp8600 printer is scanning and printing anticounterslotchwise. It's not even consistent, some docs are straight, some not. It's even scanning the same way.

I'm thinking some 00buck will fix the printer.

B-Man likes this.
  5. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

That happens to me with photos taken on my phone when my phone is upright. Turn your phone sideways and take the photo and see if it makes a difference.

B-Man likes this.
  6. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Happens to me all the time.....as long as I'm not held responsible for someone here hurting their neck or falling out of their recliner as their trying to look sideways at the pics we're good!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  7. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Lol isn't that what phone insurance is for?o_O

B-Man likes this.
  8. TacoKen

TacoKen Well-Known Member

Save the photo to your pictures in windows (computer). You can rotate left or right there. Then it should post the same as it was saved.

B-Man likes this.
  9. TacoKen

20170702_195707(0).jpg

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Good looking truck

texasred and B-Man like this.
  11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

lol absolutely

12. OP
    Deer Guy

Deer Guy Member

Cool I will try that as you are right in that it happens with photos taken with my phone.

13. OP
    Deer Guy

Deer Guy Member

You are a genius! Thank you for fixing the image for me.

14. OP
    Deer Guy

Deer Guy Member

Thanks, it took me a long time to accept the color because I really wanted a magnetic gray metallic one. I bought this one because it had cruise control and bluetooth and only 35-k one owner miles on it.

15. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I think it’s sharp. I had a 2008 single cab i loved. I really like a single cab truck. But with two little monsters I had to get a double cab.

16. elvin swank

elvin swank Well-Known Member

laarpr and B-Man like this.
  17. TacoKen

LOL.....just something I learned how to do when posting pics.

B-Man likes this.
  18. OP
    Deer Guy

Deer Guy Member

Thanks, I really like her, almost too much though as I hate taking it out of the garage because I don't want to put miles in her or get her dirty.

laarpr and B-Man like this.
  19. elvin swank

elvin swank Well-Known Member

I know where your coming from I question myself on buying my off road I'll never put it in the mud can you imagine how hard that would be to clean

B-Man likes this.