Will i pass safety check if i have a aftermarket steering wheel?

Consider this, without said safety equipment your chances of surviving a front end collision diminish significantly, with a steering wheel implanted into your chest I seriously doubt you would survive. Any laws against removing said safety equipment and/or passing a safety inspection at that point become rather moot.
With that said, depends on whether or not your state requires a yearly inspection. Mine does not, they did away with them about 20 yrs ago. The only inspection they do now is if the vehicle is bought in another state and then titled and registered here, then you do need an inspection performed with the highway patrol. Vehicles bought in state you do not.

Actually people died before airbags. Yes they kept driving but airbags and other safety equipment reduce the chances of you dying in a car accident. I'm not sure why anyone would want to dissble safety equipment but if it makes more room on this planet for the smart ones then so be it.

An aftermarket steering wheel has no real benefits on a highway vehicle anyway. Well ricer points go up so you get that. Now you need to say nawwwwwwwwzzzzzzz more often.

Last edited:
k-bigpic.jpg

I'm not saying that we should do away with airbags I'm just saying we never had them when I started driving. He'll, we didn't even have cruise control or CD players. If people want to drive unsafe like that and be suicidal, I agree with you. It's like when i ride my motorcycle, I am not required to ride with one, but I choose on my own free will to always ride with one on! My life, my choice.

Back