Wimpy horn.

Toyotachris

If you have a Tacoma you know how wimpy the horn sounds! Has anyone upgraded their horn? I'm gonna replace mine but before I do, I wanna know what brand/ setup other drivers have gone with.

Nathan K5:

img_2495.jpg

Only $1600

I can think of better things to spend money on than upgrading the horn. The bird is just as effective for the most part.

I can think of better things to spend money on than upgrading the horn. The bird is just as effective for the most part.

So you sitting at a red light that just now turned green. But the person in the car in front of you is not moving because they are looking down at their phone. Hmmmm,... I don't think you finger is going to do any good.

So you sitting at a red light that just now turned green. But the person in the car in front of you is not moving because they are looking down at their phone. Hmmmm,... I don't think you finger is going to do any good.

I tend to yell at those people. I got a big mouth.

Most if not all of the time I just sit and wait on 'em to finish safely what they were otherwise preoccupied with

Yes, my taco horn is quite embarrassing, very old-school chirp! so why even bother beep beep at 'em in the first place
:eek:

Back