'WINCH BASKET' 01-04 TACOMA

Discussion in '1995 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma' started by TacoRex, Mar 6, 2017.

1. TacoRex

TacoRex New Member

Hi all,

Built a winch carrier for my Tacoma almost two years ago and been getting a lot of advice to try and market it.

Built on an 01 Tacoma designed to hold either a Warn M8000, VR8000, or Smittybilt XRC-9.5 Gen 2 (Synthetic or Steel). Winch sits completely behind the stock bumper with some trimming necessary at the lowest edge of the stock bumper. Designed to reuse the stock skid plate mounting position. 'Winch Basket' weighs in around 30lbs, including the shackle/d-ring mounts.

Solenoid controller boxes are unique per Warn and Smittybilt so I would need to know in advance of shipping which winch you are wanting to run.

Cost of 'Winch Basket' ~ $260 + 20 per shackle/d-ring mount

Shipping is $50, continental US

Contact me if you're interested!
    Front Snow.jpg
    Front Snow Bloomfield.jpg

Yoda Kris and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Kev-taco1

Kev-taco1 New Member

Hi there, do u still make these winch basket of the 01 taco? I have a warn zeon8, do u know if this will fit in it?

4. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

5. Caleb

Caleb Well-Known Member

Do u think you could do 200 not including shipping

6. Yoda Kris

Yoda Kris New Member

This is neat! I have a 04. I’m interested. Can you post more photos of the set up? (Photos of the welds, basket itself, D-ring tabs, etc.) Besides trimming the lower rubber, is this built for straight bolt on aplacation? No welding or drilling? Thanks