Window vent visors

Got my vent visors yesterday ! They don't seem to flimsy hope to install them this weekend its supposed to get warmer View attachment 16307
I chose the Weathertech ones. I liked the fuller, longer design feature that leads the full way down on the leading edge of the front seat windows. In-channel version fit perfectly and without any rubbing issue. As always, I suggest that you follow the instructions and take your time. Sturdy and quality construction. I know I'm happy with my choice for my 4-door CrewCab and would make the same choice again.

Silver Taco, out channel vent visors, bull bar, and Toyota Land Cruiser grille emblem..... you’re a man of good taste @kp.taco. Or we both have bad taste. Lol.
No more bull bar. It's laying in my garage along with the tube steps. I ditched the bull bar because I think I'm gonna put a light bar in the lower bumper. Tube steps I swapped out for the tygers

No more bull bar. It's laying in my garage along with the tube steps. I ditched the bull bar because I think I'm gonna put a light bar in the lower bumper. Tube steps I swapped out for the tygers

Nothing wrong with that. Did you leave the brackets?

Back