Wondering...

Backroader

Tacomas have always caught my eye. Being a recent Taco owner, I seem to notice them everywhere. It's probably because they are popular and I am more aware of them than ever before. I'm still in the "there's one" phase when I see one, but I was wondering what you check out first when you see a Tacoma passing by? Is it an overall glance or something specific you focus on?

Tacomas have always caught my eye. Being a recent Taco owner, I seem to notice them everywhere. It's probably because they are popular and I am more aware of them than ever before. I'm still in the "there's one" phase when I see one, but I was wondering what you check out first when you see a Tacoma passing by? Is it an overall glance or something specific you focus on?
At this time I look at steps, I’m thinking about trying something different on mine but overall I just look to see if something stands out

One thing I see a lot makes me laugh is a nice clean (usually pickups) with very dirty tops, I guess they can’t see good enough to clean it properly. If I’m at a car wash I climb up in bed so I can see what I’m doing

That's too good! :D A different perspective for sure. From your vantage point you would see the hidden flaws we'd miss! I like your roof cleaning method at the car wash. I'm sure others have picked up on your idea.

I have a soft scrub brush that fits on a broom handle for roof cleaning
I used to use it on my fathers oil trucks back when I was a slave at his gas station so I keep it for old times sake when I quit working there and became a carpenter .lol

Oh yea I look for stance to compare my truck to others how they look coming down the road . I drove a 35 minute drive to work and counted 27 tacos on my way home! We got lots of Tacos on Cape Cod !

I have a soft scrub brush that fits on a broom handle for roof cleaning
I used to use it on my fathers oil trucks back when I was a slave at his gas station so I keep it for old times sake when I quit working there and became a carpenter .lol
I like you story Cape Taco. Funny and heart warming. Thanks for sharing that memory and keepsake.

Oh yea I look for stance to compare my truck to others how they look coming down the road . I drove a 35 minute drive to work and counted 27 tacos on my way home! We got lots of Tacos on Cape Cod !
That is really neat how your check out the handling when a Taco is approaching. With all those Tacomas in Cape Cod there is sure a lot of head turnin' .. I love it!

Back