Woo hoo!

yotathang

Getting new street tires tomorrow, woo hoo! (Sarcasm) Can't wait for my money settlement to come in so I can actually buy some tires with some tread. Gotta love workers comp.

What you mean by that?
Just never know.
Im unaware of your comp case and it doesnt effect me, but remember this is a public forum.

Basically, if u jacked up ur wrist and its permanently disabled, i wouldnt post anything about u bowling, playing rugby, or cage fighting lol.... thats all :)

Just never know.
Im unaware of your comp case and it doesnt effect me, but remember this is a public forum.

Basically, if u jacked up ur wrist and its permanently disabled, i wouldnt post anything about u bowling, playing rugby, or cage fighting lol.... thats all :)
Chemical burn on my ankle, could careless if those ****ers see my post though haha but I feel ya.

Bfg ko2's are prob the priciest (I wouldn't say the best but they're up there).

All terrain Toyo open country

Nitto terra grapplers

Bfg ko2's are prob the priciest (I wouldn't say the best but they're up there).

All terrain Toyo open country

Nitto terra grapplers
Just another reason i hate them..... bfgs have always seemed to be a decent amount more than most tires, even before the ko, and ko2.... and they freaking blow imho.

He winds up gettin some goodyear mtr's for his parkin garage scraper! I'd beat em for them lol, my friend has 37" mtr's. So expensive but he is out in moab and rubicon and that so its necessary

Exactly! Different strokes for...well.. ghetto folks?!? #throwsomedubsonthatbitch!!
Most people I see on instagram with Tacomas have 20's, 22's, sometimes 24's. In my opinion I don't think 20 is a huge rim, still a good amount of tire there. Not sure what most people have on here but sounds like most folks on here are the off-roading type.

Well it's actually just a vehicle what you intend to do with it is your choice. I'd just rather not go off-roading and mudding with mine.

I hear ya, I just love the 4X4 look. Not all crazy jacked up/6" lift and whatnot, but definitely with bigger All Terrain tires, nice look'n wheels etc..

Mine will probably never go Off Roading, more likely to spend time washing, waxing, and adding accessories. LOL

It's just ganna look PurrrrrrDee! Hahaha

Not sure I'll even drive it in the rain, and definitely not the Snow. LMAO!!!

And yes it is designed for Off Roading, but to each their own!

I hear ya, I just love the 4X4 look. Not all crazy jacked up/6" lift and whatnot, but definitely with bigger All Terrain tires, nice look'n wheels etc..

Mine will probably never go Off Roading, more likely to spend time washing, waxing, and adding accessories. LOL

It's just ganna look PurrrrrrDee! Hahaha

Not sure I'll even drive it in the rain, and definitely not the Snow. LMAO!!!

And yes it is designed for Off Roading, but to each their own!
I love a clean truck so I'll be spending many of hours cleaning the hell out of it haha.

Back