Word association

So why Texas did not secede so they can protect border from invaders which go invade the rest of the USA
This is ALL Texas fault coz they did not have the moxie :(
If and when we do D.C. would throw a hissing fit! Look at all the revenue they'd lose! :D

But U let God only knows how many sketchy ills into the deep USA
So it's too late now!
You're absolutely right though if we were to secede then we could secure the border and SCOTUS would not be able to rule on it because we would no longer be a part of the US!

You're absolutely right though if we were to secede then we could secure the border and SCOTUS would not be able to rule on it because we would no longer be a part of the US!
U shoulda gave scotus the ginger finger and taken up arms to protect the USA at the unsecured border against invaders
I am confident others from surrounding states woulda picked up arms to come join Texas in the effort

U shoulda gave scotus the ginger finger and taken up arms to protect the USA at the unsecured border against invaders
I am confident others from surrounding states woulda picked up arms to come join Texas in the effort
Oh absolutely!!
We've had state law enforcement officers/agents from other states actually come down here to assist our border patrol agents in securing the border!

Oh absolutely!!
We've had state law enforcement officers/agents from other states actually come down here to assist our border patrol agents in securing the border!

but i heard of no reports of warning shots fired to stop the invasion or else
been waiting years for that to happen

Go to the LEGAL port of entry and get in line to wait your turn and everything will be kosher! and you will be most welcomed to this country

but i heard of no reports of warning shots fired to stop the invasion or else
been waiting years for that to happen

Go to the LEGAL port of entry and get in line to wait your turn and everything will be kosher! and you will be most welcomed to this country
I wouldn't even try to imagine how much trouble they'd get into for firing warning shots! The politicians and the news media are already having a meltdown over building the wall!

They should definitely be forced to enter at legal ports of entry only though!

Last edited:
I wouldn't even try to imagine how much trouble they'd get into for firing warning shots! The politicians and the news media are already having a meltdown over building the wall!

They should definitely be forced to enter at legal ports of entry only though!

other countries would not hesitate to fire warning shots at invaders not crossing at the legal port of entry
its the only sure way to STOP the crap imo

Back