World Series Game 1 Texas vs Arizona

Just 1 more win! Come on let's go Rangers!!!
Yeah I hope they get it done tonight. My neighbor lady said today she actually hopes Texas loses tonight coz game 6 will be in Arlington and she has home tickets for her and her daughter. I told her screw that, let's get the W tonight and then we can go to the parade in Arlington after they become World Champions. :)

Yeah I hope they get it done tonight. My neighbor lady said today she actually hopes Texas loses tonight coz game 6 will be in Arlington and she has home tickets for her and her daughter. I told her screw that, let's get the W tonight and then we can go to the parade in Arlington after they become World Champions. :)
They don't seem to win home games, they're a road team! Maybe she should've gotten tickets to go to Arizona or watch them on the huge screen at Globe Life Field!

Damn this is a tough game we're heading to the bottom of the 5th and still 0 - 0!
I agree. Not so easy tonight. That Arizona pitcher #23 Gallen is downright confident and well poised. He's giving out strikeouts like last night's Halloween candy. My neighbor lady just may be right about a game 6….

1698888771846.png

Back