Yakima tracks with tonneau retractable cover

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by 1funwagon, Jul 23, 2016.

1. 1funwagon

1funwagon Member

Hi guys. Been looking all over the place trying understand how to attach the yakima tracks to the tonneau retractable cover like this one shown on ebay. I have the parts but trying to figure out the hardware. Any ideas?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/301962137428

trottier.daniel. likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Loginfailed

Loginfailed Member

You attach to the tracks using Yakima Landing Pad #1 (you'll need 2 pairs) and 4 Yakima Control Towers.

4. Loginfailed

Loginfailed Member

Maybe I misread your post. You're trying to install the tracks to the cover? Most likely you'll be needing to drill a few holes and use some washers and nuts on the underside. Depending on thickness of your cover you may need some longer fastebers. I installed Yakima tracks to a Checkmate cover on an S-10 back in 2001 and it worked well.