Your Dogs

Just got back from the vet. Mrs Jangley was scratching Dugs belly and felt a sore.... We noticed he had a few due to what we think is seasonal allergies. Called the vet, he got in and had a shot of prednisone, oral meds, and a medicated shampoo. Poor Lil guy, he's very smart so I think he may know that the poke he got was beneficial.
I feel like a bad parent, i didn't notice this sooner. He usually has this issue in oct and we get the shot and oral meds and he's good till next year. This year things have been so wet, I think it's what's making his itchies last longer this time. He got his yearly shot back when he had his dental surgery, so I'm not sure what else could be going on.

Just got back from the vet. Mrs Jangley was scratching Dugs belly and felt a sore.... We noticed he had a few due to what we think is seasonal allergies. Called the vet, he got in and had a shot of prednisone, oral meds, and a medicated shampoo. Poor Lil guy, he's very smart so I think he may know that the poke he got was beneficial.
I feel like a bad parent, i didn't notice this sooner. He usually has this issue in oct and we get the shot and oral meds and he's good till next year. This year things have been so wet, I think it's what's making his itchies last longer this time. He got his yearly shot back when he had his dental surgery, so I'm not sure what else could be going on.
Poor dug[emoji852] I hate to hear that.

Probably allergies. You guys have been having some crazy weather too.
Glad he’s ok.

Poor dug[emoji852] I hate to hear that.
Probably allergies. You guys have been having some crazy weather too.
Glad he’s ok.

This weather has been nutty.

Lil guy seems to be less itchy. His bedtime is soon, let's hope he can get some good rest. We washed all his blankets and fitted sheet (for his beanbag/bed). They are drying right now, so should be nice and warm for him soon.

Back