Your Dogs

Just got back from the vet. Mrs Jangley was scratching Dugs belly and felt a sore.... We noticed he had a few due to what we think is seasonal allergies. Called the vet, he got in and had a shot of prednisone, oral meds, and a medicated shampoo. Poor Lil guy, he's very smart so I think he may know that the poke he got was beneficial.
I feel like a bad parent, i didn't notice this sooner. He usually has this issue in oct and we get the shot and oral meds and he's good till next year. This year things have been so wet, I think it's what's making his itchies last longer this time. He got his yearly shot back when he had his dental surgery, so I'm not sure what else could be going on.

My Granddog is like that. She’s very sensitive to everything.

What did brown bring ya?
:)
AFe pro dray S CAI for the tundra got it off amazon for $200 they had it on sale for a couple days. It’s back up to $330. The 2018 tundra OEM box is the same size as the 3rd gen Tacoma box. I felt like that wasn’t enough for the V8 I was right. MPG improved, went from 11.5 to 12.8 on the first full tank. Same driving other than being a little heavy on the throttle because it sounds good. Push the tow/haul button turn off the nanny’s and this thing takes off. :eek:

The most awesome cookbook in the world!
View attachment 24297
Yeah, completely different than what I came up with...no offense Tex, but I prefer the cover of my book to yours ;)
Edit
Ok, so I just now realized you said “manifold” and not “manifest” o_O
I’m still going to leave the pic of the gal with nice legs though :cool:

Attachments

• 16B0ED70-37FE-406A-B52B-E65F6DC92EEC.png
    16B0ED70-37FE-406A-B52B-E65F6DC92EEC.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
F6615D65-07B9-457A-9936-297021F86F64.jpeg 4EC270AD-F103-441D-A415-61EA6A95169D.png
he has a cleft pallet. i thought about getting him surgery to fix it, but it doesn’t affect his daily life. (plus it gives him a little personality)
Our first boxer had something going on with her mouth too. She was the sweetest thing and the apple of my eye. She was already full grown when we got her; when we saw her for the first time my said, “Well, so much for having a noble looking boxer” and you’re spot on about the personality.

Back