Your Dogs

Ya know, I guess Labs are just different, Kacy doesn't bark or say anything 99.9% of the time, but put any kind of dog (cartoon dogs qualify apparently) on the big screen & she just goes ape ****, she wouldn't even acknowledge their presence if in the same room but on tv, all bets are off, funny as hell...

That’s hilarious.

He (the owner) cropped his tail but didn’t get to his ears before he died. I like his ears floppy because it totally represents his personality.

He (the owner) cropped his tail but didn’t get to his ears before he died. I like his ears floppy because it totally represents his personality.

Yeah I get that, we had a weimaraner with a normal tail (99.9% have tail docked) Most people don't know that the tail gives them balance ( at least with weims ) She didn't look too goofy with it long either...

Yeah I get that, we had a weimaraner with a normal tail (99.9% have tail docked) Most people don't know that the tail gives them balance ( at least with weims ) She didn't look too goofy with it long either...

Love that you kept the tail. I think he misses his. Always looking back there for it and he chews on his stump. Weims are great dogs.

Reactions: 4wd
Kacy had 1 litter of pups & I found out it was the hardest job I ever loved, whelping 11 pups for up to 10-12 weeks is hard as hell...I miss them ...haha

587543-3bac83ef541110f6ce12a0d3b5cc52f3.jpg

591542-aaa3016f58200b5d856d3c301b511e4a.jpg

Back