5100 Blistien shock

sl8ay3r

So if you buy these blistien shocks, do you need to buy the rear block ? Like If you adjust the front to its highest 2.5, how are you suppose to adjust the rear shocks?

A little confused...thanks for the help guys....

So if you buy these blistien shocks, do you need to buy the rear block ? Like If you adjust the front to its highest 2.5, how are you suppose to adjust the rear shocks?

A little confused...thanks for the help guys....
If you set it to 2.5 in the front, yes you'll need blocks in the rear. Or you could lift it only 1' in I believe to have it just leveled.

Rear shocks don't add any lift. The leaf springs are what set the right height so you will need a block, AAL or a new leaf pack. I suggest at least and AAL.

If you set it to 2.5 in the front, yes you'll need blocks in the rear. Or you could lift it only 1' in I believe to have it just leveled.

So if I have it to 2.5 in the front, to level the back, I would need the 1" or 2" block to level it ?

So if I have it to 2.5 in the front, to level the back, I would need the 1" or 2" block to level it ?
It depends if you want it leveled or the rear higher. 1' for level and 2' for rear higher. Because stock I think the rear is like an 1' higher. I'd do a google search to find out how much higher the rear is before you buy the blocks. Me personally I'd do the 1' block. This is just me though...

It depends if you want it leveled or the rear higher. 1' for level and 2' for rear higher. Because stock I think the rear is like an 1' higher. I'd do a google search to find out how much higher the rear is before you buy the blocks. Me personally I'd do the 1' block. This is just me though...

Okay. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it taco john..

Back