After market gauges

Sudds

Alright, so I downloaded this app the other day and I really like the discussions on here, very helpful information!. Around 8 months ago I bought my first Tacoma. It's an 05 with 150,000 miles on it a few mods but I've also had to drop around 1,000 to get it back in good shape. So im wanting to Install some after market gauges to help me monitor how my engine is functioning. Does anyone have any advice?. I plan on driving this thing till it just falls apart on me. And I know that's going to be a while. The person who owned it before me didn't take good care of it.. And now it's my turn to treat it right

Check out the Scan Gauge, you can set it to show all kinds of info. It plugs into your OBD port. Best part is you take it with you for your next truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Taco Forum mobile app

^^^SG works well and it shows some things. It will not show oil pressure since the truck doesn't have a sensor for it.

For aftermarket check out http://www.speedhut.com/. I would get tranny temp if you have an auto and possibly oil temp/pressure.

Back