Arizona BS Thread

Are you going out anytime soon again or anywhere else? I did the Rolls about a week ago. There was some muddy water out there but came with the sucky rocky stuff.IMG_20200125_172558628.jpegIMG_20200125_172552756.jpeg

Are you going out anytime soon again or anywhere else? I did the Rolls about a week ago. There was some muddy water out there but came with the sucky rocky stuff.View attachment 28830View attachment 28831
Came back to the camp spot from gathering firewood evening before last to find a drowned out 1st gen chillin in a 50 yr old road crossing...
That was fun... lol
I keep getting more and more urges to buy myself a winch, but not for me... Dumbasses keep finding me and needing help... lol
Their goat roper buddy showed up with a front reciever hitch winch and broke it clean off! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Taco eventually got out, pulled the filter fired up, went on their way but only in 2wd... front end wouldn't engage... 20200204_165438.jpg

Last edited:
Came back to the camp spot from gathering firewood evening before last to find a drowned out 1st gen chillin in a 50 yr old road crossing...
That was fun... lol
I keep getting more and more urges to buy myself a winch, but not for me... Dumbasses keep finding me and needing help... lol
Their goat roper buddy showed up with a front reciever hitch winch and broke it clean off! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Taco eventually got out, pulled the filter fired up, went on their way but only in 2wd... front end wouldn't engage... View attachment 28838
Oh wow, that's nuts!

Back