Best 2 - 3" Lift kits? Photos of?

I'm looking to lift my 2015 Tacoma. Looking to lift it slightly, not significantly like 6". Can anyone make any recommendations? Then want regular size tires, not oversized.

Whats ur budget?

If u are a 6 lug.....

U could go super cheap and regret it with spacers.

U could get ome or eibach lift coils nd shocks.

U will want either an add a leaf (highly suggest a progressive as it WILL ride better), or a new leaf pack..... a block will increa axlewrap and accelerate flattening the leafpack if loaded.

Or if ur a 6 lug 2wd, u can run front 4" spindles.

Either how.... 2.5" u may need new upperr control arms
3" and u def will..... or ur aligment wont be within spec.

Last edited:
2" front and rear.

front: Eibach 620s, with bilstein 5100s set at 0 lift
rear: tsb 4 leaf pack, icon progressive add a leaf (aal), overload removed, bilstein 5100s.

Superbump bumpstops all 4 corners, rides plush.

LT 265/75/16

qxm7.jpg

rear
KbVmMK.jpg

front
XQHI7K.jpg

I forgot.............no swaybar, rides much smoother but ur gunna have to get used to it IF you do choose to delete it. Leans more, but its sooo much smoother, better droop offroad into uneven surfaces and is a TRUE IFS

eccb1c.jpg

Depends on if you want the offroad performance. They can be a bit more expensive than normal to rebuild and it's something you will have to do at some point.

For me, money is not the issue. I would like to go up just enough to get some more clearance. Slightly larger wheels. I don't want to mess with reliability at all. So a really good kit that does not require tinkering would be great. I have never been good at wrenching so I really need reliable. Any recommendations?

For me, money is not the issue. I would like to go up just enough to get some more clearance. Slightly larger wheels. I don't want to mess with reliability at all. So a really good kit that does not require tinkering would be great. I have never been good at wrenching so I really need reliable. Any recommendations?

5100s for the street or OME if you do minor wheeling. Neither can be rebuilt so you replace them when they go bad which is less often than having coilovers rebuilt. If money is no object then go full Icon or King.

I just got my leaf springs changed out/part of the recall and was also looking to add just a slight lift to the truck. It seems like it's higher in the back now. Did some research and almost everyon said go with bilstein 5100 with middle setting. Has anyone ran that setup?
2006 Toyota Tacoma prerunner trd off road

I just got my leaf springs changed out/part of the recall and was also looking to add just a slight lift to the truck. It seems like it's higher in the back now. Did some research and almost everyon said go with bilstein 5100 with middle setting. Has anyone ran that setup?
2006 Toyota Tacoma prerunner trd off road
The offroad has progressive coils and will ride kinda rough when u preload using 5100s. Id suggest 5100s set at zero lift, and either eibach or ome coils to do the lifting, and a 1/4" top spacer for the FRONT DRIVER SIDE ONLY.

That said, the rear will settle a little in a few months. The leafpack is weak after all.

The small spacer for the driver side is avail from toytec lifts, as is the eibach coils. The spacer IS NEEDED if u take the stock coils out because your truck is heavier on the driver side. The stock coils are side specific because of this.

Post #3 is my truck with eibachs, 5100s, and a progressive rear add a leaf. I have an offroad as well, and would never preload my stock coils.

The offroad has progressive coils and will ride kinda rough when u preload using 5100s. Id suggest 5100s set at zero lift, and either eibach or ome coils to do the lifting, and a 1/4" top spacer for the FRONT DRIVER SIDE ONLY.

That said, the rear will settle a little in a few months. The leafpack is weak after all.

The small spacer for the driver side is avail from toytec lifts, as is the eibach coils. The spacer IS NEEDED if u take the stock coils out because your truck is heavier on the driver side. The stock coils are side specific because of this.

Post #3 is my truck with eibachs, 5100s, and a progressive rear add a leaf. I have an offroad as well, and would never preload my stock coils.
Thanks man I like the setup on your truck. I just want something that's gonna make it look leveled and not ride like crap. I have a set of 2016 4Runner wheels and tires I'm looking to put on they are 265/70/17

I have an 05 TRD off road pkg Tacoma with a leveling kit. I'm looking to get some bigger tires can you fit 285/75/16 on Tacoma's stock rims?

I have an 05 TRD off road pkg Tacoma with a leveling kit. I'm looking to get some bigger tires can you fit 285/75/16 on Tacoma's stock rims?
The tires will mount on those rims.

Will u rub the upper control arms without wheel spacers tho, im unsure.

Someone may want to know how much lift u have as well....

"A leveling kit" doesnt exactly state how much lift, all it tells me is u have a spacer lift.

I'm just asking if they'll mount on the stock wheels. I have enough space with my kit thanks for your help.

Back