BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO

I love these tires. Had mine on for almost a year now and they get me through everything I've been up against. Quiet and smooth on the road but still aggressive off road and look sweet too. I have 265/70/17 load range C

I'll post pics a little later my phone is gonna die :/

Oh yeah, totally. Just make sure you tell them it happened on the road. No questions asked, they'll replace it. They get some sort of refund from the manufacturer if the damaged tire is sent back.

I'm curious if they would replace it if it was off the rim, there'd be no way in hell they would warranty mine on my truck lol. They would take one look and know it hasnt seen 100% pavement in years. lol.

Those have GOT to be the most popular tire on the road. I see them all day long. I used to tun them on my wife's old '91 Pathfinder. Those tires got us through everything (only got stuck in snow once). They are long-lived tire, road noise is acceptable. Good sidewall protection. I tended to get flats with mine...but I'm really rough on tires.

Currently I'm running Goodyear Duratracs. They are pretty quiet for how aggressive they are. However they are a softer compound and thus have a relatively short life.

Last edited:
Your really know your stuff bout tacomas! Thanks :) Im just going for the look not really an offroader I live in the city lol

Last edited:
Your really know your stuff bout tacomas! Thanks :) Im just going for the look not really an offroader I live in the city lol

If you are going more for look...the BFG A/Ts are the way to go. They look agressive (and are), but they are a good all-purpose tire, and behave well on the road. I've run them MANY years and love the look and the street and off-road performance. They wear pretty good too...so you'll get a lot of miles out of them.

IF you want even more rugged look...then check out the Goodyear Duratrac. They are not very loud and they look badass. ONLY mud terrains really look better IMHO. The Duratrac is a snow-purposed tire. However...they wear pretty quick.

I used to have the BF Goodrich all terrain T/A KO's on my Chevy silverado. There was not much road noise that I could notice. But drive off road a lot and I noticed that instead of regular tread wear on the tire it was actually taking out chunks of tread...
I recently purchased nitto all terrain terra grapplers on my tacoma and do not have this problem. Nor is there any road noise.

Back