Biden Drops out

Chucky S. was just on praising brandon as the greatest president that will go down in history. He was the most vigorous, hard working, smart as a tack president we've ever had the pleasure of working for us. He was everything to everybody. I just had to shake my head, and think can't be the brandon I know....had to be another brandon from alternate universe. Our brandon left half the world in chaos, and the other half with high inflation, crime, and un-secure borders.
Anyone free to chime in....I need to know if I'm being gaslighted, or brandon is the real deal.

Chucky S. was just on praising brandon as the greatest president that will go down in history. He was the most vigorous, hard working, smart as a tack president we've ever had the pleasure of working for us. He was everything to everybody. I just had to shake my head, and think can't be the brandon I know....had to be another brandon from alternate universe. Our brandon left half the world in chaos, and the other half with high inflation, crime, and un-secure borders.
Anyone free to chime in....I need to know if I'm being gaslighted, or brandon is the real deal.
I'm starting to think that the Dems set up sleepy Joe with that debate knowingly if he would blow it big time then it would be Harris for Prez which is the real goal and deposing of Trump at the same time with millions of donors dollars flying in all of a sudden and dumb ass white flip flopper votes coming in for their side

Yep, it was all about the money with the donor's after finding out brandon was toast. They were lied, and suckered, told brandon was doing great. Funny thing though, they now endorsed someone more incompetent than brandon. They can't be serious thinking the voter is that stupid wanting 4 years more of the same, or worse.

Yep, it was all about the money with the donor's after finding out brandon was toast. They were lied, and suckered, told brandon was doing great. Funny thing though, they now endorsed someone more incompetent than brandon. They can't be serious thinking the voter is that stupid wanting 4 years more of the same, or worse.
the DEMs will lure back the undecided flip flop voters by portraying Kamala as a centrist who will bring the country together in yet one more group hug farce as they did with Hiden Biden in 2020

Yeah, there's always going to be the low information voters, and never trumpers. I think most are educated enough to see right through the dems bs. I mean how many times can one fall for this before wising up. Most of the public are smart enough.

Back