Bilstein 5100

Why do you need that leveling kit, and bilstein 5100's? My gen3 doesn't. It rides, and runs great. Do you know something toyota doesn't? I hope its not because someone on the internet claimed you need that stuff.

Last edited:
A couple of pieces of information would help everyone to understand and offer answers.

What year, model, trim of your truck?
What is your end goal?
What issue are you trying to resolve?

You can definitely leave the 2" leveling kit and set the Bilstein 5100s at 0, but it depends on what you’re trying to achieve. If it’s for handling or looks, that combo should work fine, but make sure it won’t cause any alignment issues. What’s your end goal with the setup?

I can see if the op is trying to achieve some sort of look to impress others, but imo, those struts do nothing to improve the truck's ride.....maybe handling at higher speeds, but all in all, its still a mid size truck. I'm still a bit confused why the leveling kit is needed. My 2020 already sits perfectly level without any of that junk. It sounds more like the op's truck was assembled with some sort of suspension issue that needs to go back to the dealer.

Back