Classic cars or trucks

That sucks I know the feeling I had to sell my '65 mustang I restored and owned for 6 years to pay my own way through college .unlike my 3 sisters who got all there college paid by parents and grandparents . But I'm not bitter at all .lmfao now .But ur the boy u should be able to fend for yourself. Ha! Whatever.

It looks like someones dog chewed them up! lol They came out really nice .beamer seats are comfy we have an x3 its fun . just took off the runflats and put on uniroyal tigerpaw ! Its a different animal .:)

I read u have to ground the motor really good in older cars with aluminum radiators because some type of electric current runs through it and the coolant can eat the aluminium?

The fellow building the car has years of experience fabricating nhra, Indy and road racing cars. This project looked to be way over my level. The plan is when the car is at a level that I can handle I'm going to fly back there to go over maintenance and issues just like that. In the meantime I'll ask him about that and hopefully get some information to share with you. Fair enough?

Back