Coronia Virus

Just got my first covid test .had to drive to boston and back 83 miles becuase NewEngland Baptist will only except their results for surgery! New left knee on thursday !:eek:CRAZY!!!
Hope it goes smooth and you have a quick recovery. Dont be afraid to bend it and work it to get the mobility back. Pain meds, ice and heat will be your friends for a few months.

Thanx B-man ! Today is the last day for elective surgerys, but they said mine was not ,as of tommorow they are only doing necessary ones till end of feb . Phew just made it.going home tommorow.

Thanx B-man ! Today is the last day for elective surgerys, but they said mine was not ,as of tommorow they are only doing necessary ones till end of feb . Phew just made it.going home tommorow.
Dont let 'em do that dismissal proctology exam.

Thanx lol going home tommorow ! The doctor told me they do hip or knee surgerys as out patient that crazy right ?
They’re so good at them any more and it’s better to get up and move sooner than later. Some of the new hardware they use is awesome.

Looked like a lot of my carpentry tools on the bench in the OR that matched my stuff i got in my work van !! But their tools were all stainless !! The stainless multi - master was bad ass !:)

Back