Covid

Same here. I never missed a day of school or work for being sick. Only sports injuries. My Wife had the kung-flu twice and I never got it.
I had the distinction on my report card when I graduated 4 years of technical school never missing a day. As far as injuries I had to retire from racing bikes, and sleds due some serious mishaps by the time I was 39. Took me a full year to recover from one bad chitter. As you age, you may still feel 18, but your body says different.

Never had it myself, so far at least!

My cousin and her husband and their 2 little girls had it back in February 2021, don't know what the symptoms were but apparently they were fairly mild because it didn't put them in the hospital or anything. Her husband did say experienced loss of taste for a long time, don't know if he's still having trouble with that or not!

Same for my wife that was vaccinated, yet still was diagnosed with covid a few months later. She said being sick after the reaction to the shot was worse than the symptoms she got from covid. If I ever contracted covid from her, I never had any symptoms to know I did.

Same for my wife that was vaccinated, yet still was diagnosed with covid a few months later. She said being sick after the reaction to the shot was worse than the symptoms she got from covid. If I ever contracted covid from her, I never had any symptoms to know I did.

Remember, the vax was not to prevent infection. It was to reduce the severity of the symptoms.

not originally it was not

media censorship of ALL doctors of medicine with a differing opinion of this plague than what Fauci and Co. had spread to the media

then came along the pandemic of the Un-Vaccinated
if i recall correctly...

those unvaccinated were spreading this plague to all of those vaxx'd that were getting ill even though they were vaxx'd
and kept blaming the unvaccinated saying

"my jabb won't work UNLESS you get your jabb"

this is how it went for a spell if memory serves I well

some things CANNOT be undone :(

you don't remember the various medical doctors with differing science methods being censored and cancelled on the twatter and crapbook media outlets?

don't forget the past for it may repeat in the future

the forced face diapers when they really don't do much of anything the plague goes where it wants
the forced vaxx cards to go anywhere do anything in some US cities, closest to me is Chicago
then entry to Canada must have a vaxx card... interestingly entry to USA by a non-citizen they still require proof of jabb as far as i recently heard at the border crossing

these are NOT perceptions

Last edited:
Remember, the vax was not to prevent infection. It was to reduce the severity of the symptoms.
Not what we were told. They said the vax would prevent someone from transmitting covid to someone else. It was only months afterwards they found out it just lessened the effects of covid, but you were now more susceptible to getting other bugs, plus getting covid more than once. My latest doctor told me it's a crap shoot having the vax, that getting the jab, you weaken your immune system against other bugs. Natural immunity is always best. I told her I'm never sick with that stuff, so why should I? She couldn't give me an answer.

you don't remember the various medical doctors with differing science metods being censored and cancelled on the twatter and crapbook media outlets?

don't forget the past for it may repeat in the future

the forced face diapers when they really don't do much of anything the plague goes where it wants
the forced vaxx cards to go anywhere do anything in some US cities, closest to me is Chicago
then entry to Canada must have a vaxx card... interestingly entry to USA by a non-citizen they still require proof of jabb as far as i recently heard at the border crossing

these are NOT perceptions
Face diaper was a joke. It's been studied, and documented that nearly all of them do nothing, yet people I see still mask up in stores I shop. They claim they feel safer. Imo, it's all in their head, government, and the media has brainwashed them. I just chuckle, and walk on.

So......consider.

If masks are ineffective, then why do surgeons bother wearing them as they open a patient???

Why is it polite to sneeze or cough into a tissue???

Last edited:
I'm fully vaxxed and boosted however I don't agree with the government and employers shoving the vaccine down everyone's throat! Everyone should make their own decision about whether or not to take it! The only reason I did is because my parents are in their 70s and have various health issues and both of their doctors have said if they get covid it will kill them, so I took the jab to hopefully reduce my chances of getting it and spreading it to them!
I don't wear a mask ever! I do take vitamin C, D, and zinc to help boost my immune system!

Now the lame stream media, and doctors are crying 1 out of 4 believe all these sudden deaths are related to the vaccine while the rest are saying it isn't true, were spreading conspiracy theories. Usually when they try to tell us its not true, it usually is. They'll never convince me otherwise that the vax can be fatal to some.
"They" also said that anything other than Lee Harvey Oswald killing JFK was a "conspiracy theory." It's pretty obvious at this point that anything they call a conspiracy theory, is more than likely the truth.

They including Joe Biden specifically said in the beginning if you got the shot you would not get covid. After people started getting covid after the shot is when they changed their tune and said it was never meant to prevent covid.

I almost lost my job because I wouldn't get the vax. I dont even get the flu vaccine. I just dont. I do not take medicine either. I have a very strong immune system because I take care of myself. I work for the state and they were making everyone get it or lose your job. luckily by the grace of God we elected a new governor (republican) and he immediately stopped all covid mandates. I only know of 1 other lady at my work that didn't get the vax. Funny enough, we had a "covid outbreak" at our office back around thanksgiving and we were about the only ones who didn't get covid.

So......consider.

If masks are ineffective, then why do surgeons bother wearing them as they open a patient???

Why is it polite to sneeze of cough into a tissue???
Surgeons are in close contact operating on an open body part. You wouldn't want one sneezing, and slobbering on you during an operation, especially if your immunity is compromised from having a disease like cancer. Besides they wear the N95 mask which is the most effective.
Its still funny to watch some healthy folks walking around wearing masks shopping while they are trying to keep their distance from others.

Geezlouise

Nobody can compell you to take some experimental medicine or get the boot
Especially if the pharma is protected from lawsuits should you fall ill from it

I almost lost my job because I wouldn't get the vax. I dont even get the flu vaccine. I just dont. I do not take medicine either. I have a very strong immune system because I take care of myself. I work for the state and they were making everyone get it or lose your job. luckily by the grace of God we elected a new governor (republican) and he immediately stopped all covid mandates. I only know of 1 other lady at my work that didn't get the vax. Funny enough, we had a "covid outbreak" at our office back around thanksgiving and we were about the only ones who didn't get covid.

Same here. I've never been vaxed for anything except for polio so i'd be allowed to start school when I was 5. My parents wouldn't allow me to take other vaccines that classmates of mine were getting. In the end it was the ones that got all those vaccines that were constantly coming down with colds, and flus.

Geezlouise

Nobody can compell you to take some experimental medicine or get the boot
Especially if the pharma is protected from lawsuits should you fall ill from it
Shouldn’t be able to is right. A guy that has my same job but different state agency got fired for not getting the vax. He’d been there for 20+ years.

Back