Critters place

Wow.....you guys get up late.

I'm up every bloody morning to walk my dog before the sun cracks the horizon. Last walk is at 23:00.

My shop is a combination of multiple tasks. Woodworking, vehicle repair/maintenance, home remodeling/repair, landscaping, paint booth, dog grooming, my escape/dog house. Sometimes these tasks slush over the top of each other.

Next big task is to drop the engine from the '81 Honda CX500C to replace the faulty ignition system. The target is the have the motorcycle back in the wind Spring 2023. Unless the Mrs has another home remodel job that must be done immediately.

Last edited:

I'm up every bloody morning to walk my dog before the sun cracks the horizon. Last walk is at 23:00.

My shop is a combination of multiple tasks. Woodworking, vehicle repair/maintenance, home remodeling/repair, landscaping, paint booth, dog grooming, my escape/dog house. Sometimes these tasks slush over the top of each other.

Next big task is to drop the engine from the '81 Honda CX500C to replace the faulty ignition system. The target is the have the motorcycle back in the wind Spring 2023. Unless the Mrs has another home remodel job that must be done immediately.
Welcome to critterville

I'm up everyday of the week at 3 30 am for work weekend by 7 ,,tacoma skye makes sure of that

Back