Do you say pickup or truck ???

I did not grow up here, but PA we called them pickups. Pittsburgh, go all 3 teams. Black and Gold.
I'm so confused, so in Michigan you call it a truck but in Pennsylvania you call it a pickup ? Those two states are right next to each other so it can't be a regional thing. Must be your personal preference yes ?

Ok hold that thought. I have desperately got to run to Hobby Lobby and pickup (no pun intended) some art supplies. Be back in one hour…...

So......

You're using your pickup to pickup some hobby stuff.
Makes no sense.

You're using your truck to pickup some hobby stuff.
Makes sense.
No no no, what I meant to say was I had to get to Hobby Lobby quickly as they are closing early due to inclement weather. I'm finishing up my Denver Broncos 3x World Champion frame. Mission complete. And the roads are still awful.

No no no, what I meant to say was I had to get to Hobby Lobby quickly as they are closing early due to inclement weather. I'm finishing up my Denver Broncos 3x World Champion frame. Mission complete. And the roads are still awful.
What kind of frame? Like a picture frame?

What kind of frame? Like a picture frame?
Exactly. I found an old frame at a garage sale displaying their first Super Bowl win over the Packers back in 1998 and added two more Lapel-pins after their 2nd & 3rd wins over the Falcons and Jaguars respectively. I still have to polish it up but it's finished for the most part. Picture ?

Okay this is the only day I worked all week long thanks to the freaking ice, which is the reason why I haven't been on here all day until now! Just got home a few minutes ago!

On the way home I saw a purple colored 1st gen extended cab 2wd! Wasn't a bad looking truck but I could definitely see it was a work truck!

Okay this is the only day I worked all week long thanks to the freaking ice, which is the reason why I haven't been on here all day until now! Just got home a few minutes ago!

On the way home I saw a purple colored 1st gen extended cab 2wd! Wasn't a bad looking truck but I could definitely see it was a work truck!
I've never seen a purple Tacoma in person. Did it look like this ?

Attachments

• 4TANL42N6XZ441663_2.jpeg
    4TANL42N6XZ441663_2.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4TANL42N6XZ441663_3.jpeg
    4TANL42N6XZ441663_3.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
I'm originally from the Burgh too! (49 years) What part are you from? I'm from North Hills (Glenshaw)
Overbook, Carrick. Most of my life I lived in Washington Co (WAPA, Washington, PA). When I lived in Carrick, I lived on Kirk st., overbrook, I can't remember, it's a blur. I also lived on maytide. Then I lived in dravosburg. So I guess you could say I lived in the south hills.

Back