Does anyone know

Deisel88

I want to get a tiregate on my 06 long bed so I can carry a full size spare but I'm curious if my dirtbike will fit in the bed if I do. Anyone know?

Its depends on what model you choose. Do you have a pic of one you want ? But with your long bed me i think your good

This is the one I want it can be mounted either way. I'm thinking I could fit a bike on each side if I mount it like the one on the white tacoma but not sure on the other one.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1426380349.413858.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1426380368.707944.jpg

I just wish I could find a pic online of a taco with a tiregate and a bike in the bed before I drop that kinda doh.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1426497962.932935.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1426497976.323263.jpg
Rear bumper mounted swing out spare tire carriers! I tell people on here often. If you type exactly what your looking for in a Google search. 9 times out of 10 you'll find what your looking for. Maybe this will help you out.

View attachment 5111View attachment 5112
Rear bumper mounted swing out spare tire carriers! I tell people on here often. If you type exactly what your looking for in a Google search. 9 times out of 10 you'll find what your looking for. Maybe this will help you out.
Good call. Lol. I never realized the amount of different ones until I googled it the other day. Dang. I have the body armor bumper just without the tire mount. Speaking of armor. What kind of skid plates did you have on your FJ?

Back