Easy peezy!!!

Gregzzz

Not sure how popular or un-popular these are but I’ve been on the fence about buying one of these “quick oil drain plug things by Fumoto” for atleast 10-12 years (I take awhile on deciding LOL) and MAN!!! This makes oil changes wayyyy easy. Mines a 2011 V-6 4.0 and took the F-103… you just reach under the truck, flip the switch and when it’s done draining flip it the other way to close it and DONE!!! Just figured I’d share this brainstorm with y’all incase you were interested. Stay safe. Cheers!!

Attachments

• 9BDD1735-3048-4D99-821D-2946D01D596D.png
    9BDD1735-3048-4D99-821D-2946D01D596D.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Ok.......you save a few seconds compared to removing a plug.

Sorry. I don't see the value. My life has never been dependent on seconds.

Well......seconds counted when I was on High School Swim team.

Just easier imo.. don’t like it? Don’t buy it!? Have a good day.

I agree that a couple of seconds draining oil is insignificant. But if your life has never been dependent on seconds, you have never lived.

Good call, nothing to piss one off if someone knows you got one, and decides to open the valve letting all your oil drain out on the ground.
In the old days before this it was just let all the air out of your tires as a prank!

i am curious if these are tamper proof at all?
That’s kinda what I was wondering tbh… I’m sure if someone knew you had it and wanted to be a dick they could really screw you up and drain your oil out but I don’t have any enemies and I have never seen anyone in my 55 years looking at the bottom side of random trucks in a parking lot looking for quick drain plugs so I’ll keep my fingers crossed it doesn’t happen… to be honest I mainly bought this because of the ****tly design of my wife’s drain plug in her 2015 SRX the drain plug doesn’t go DOWN it’s angled straight back towards the back of the car (stupid design by GM) so no matter what you do when you remove the drain plug you always get oil on the ground when first removing the plug so I put this on her car and just figured “why not” and put one on my truck… the other thing I like is it’s a smaller hole coming out so you can drain directly into an old juice bottle instead of a oil drain pan.

Back