Egg-shaped tires???

jdr3366

I've been considering Kumho Crugen HTH51 for my next set of tires on my 17 TRD Sport. On the Tire Rack site one reviewer wrote...

"I also have to say, these Kumho tires are the first set I have bought in many years that have been round. All 5 of them. Round! Unbelievable! I have been driving and buying tires since 1962, and I haven't had a full set of round tires in many years. All of those BFGs were egg shaped, or worse.

Is this a joke?

I've been considering Kumho Crugen HTH51 for my next set of tires on my 17 TRD Sport. On the Tire Rack site one reviewer wrote...

"I also have to say, these Kumho tires are the first set I have bought in many years that have been round. All 5 of them. Round! Unbelievable! I have been driving and buying tires since 1962, and I haven't had a full set of round tires in many years. All of those BFGs were egg shaped, or worse.

Is this a joke?
I understand what they mean... I've mentioned that my tires aren't totally round before. Generally is most noticable first thing in the morning when it's cold out within the first couple miles before the tires get warmed up. Don't know what causes it, never cared enough to investigate, doesn't bother me that much. Half the time I leave the house I'm hitting a dirt road anyway...

Back