Engine swap

I’m from Arkansas. English

Oh ok, for a second i thought u were from Dominican Republic. i was finna say, República Dominicana speak spanish haha.. Mexico has frontier diesel too. They’ve also had the ford ranger for a long time. US is slacking with midsize pickups. It’s probably due to all the emissions crap though

What’s your favorite crawfish recipe? Not too hot though. I made a seafood boil the other day with Louisiana shrimp and crab boil seasoning and the liquid stuff too. All of us almost blew fire. Us mexicans can take spice but damn that was hot
It's a different kind of hot for sure. Lol. One of my mexican buddy's Mom gave me some grilled peppers that made me want to go repent though. [emoji23]
I use a concoction of powders, liquid, garlic, onion, plenty of lemon juice, pretty much whatever else you want to throw in. People tell me it's hot occasionally but I tell 'em to drink more beer. [emoji23]

It's a different kind of hot for sure. Lol. One of my mexican buddy's Mom gave me some grilled peppers that made me want to go repent though. [emoji23]
I use a concoction of powders, liquid, garlic, onion, plenty of lemon juice, pretty much whatever else you want to throw in. People tell me it's hot occasionally but I tell 'em to drink more beer. [emoji23]

Right on

Back