First Generation Tacoma Pics

Just picked this up last night. I really wanted black... the first tacoma I test drove a few weeks ago was PRISTINE. One owner and looked like it was kept in a time capsule. Sadly, I hadn't drove many and didn't realize how quick they sell and what the high demand is for first gen. I tried to lowball and walked away on a pretty low price for the insanely low miles it had on it. Obviously, you can tell I'm bummed I didn't pull the trigger.

BUT this 2003 silver stallion is pretty slick and still a killer deal. Now I just need to figure out what kind of mods to make her look real sharp. Taking suggestions! First thing is raising those running boards up a bit, I think. I can do that, right? Never owned a truck, so really learning. And I kinda wanna go all black bumpers.

2003_toyota_tacoma-pic-2568899329631728316-1024x768.jpg

Just picked this up last night. I really wanted black... the first tacoma I test drove a few weeks ago was PRISTINE. One owner and looked like it was kept in a time capsule. Sadly, I hadn't drove many and didn't realize how quick they sell and what the high demand is for first gen. I tried to lowball and walked away on a pretty low price for the insanely low miles it had on it. Obviously, you can tell I'm bummed I didn't pull the trigger.

BUT this 2003 silver stallion is pretty slick and still a killer deal. Now I just need to figure out what kind of mods to make her look real sharp. Taking suggestions! First thing is raising those running boards up a bit, I think. I can do that, right? Never owned a truck, so really learning. And I kinda wanna go all black bumpers.

View attachment 31883
Nice acquisition!

Back