Folding bed covers

Looking for a folding bed cover. I've looked at the Extang Hard Fold and the Fold-a-Cover G4 Elite for my 2013 Access Cab, 6 ft. bed. Anyone have experience with either product?

I have a Rugged tri-fold on mine. Had it on my '09 and when I bought my '12 I switched it over. It was less then $300 and got it the next day.

I have the fold a cover g4 elite. I love it!!! No need for a locking tailgate, the cover locks itself to the tailgate. It locks in the front and back, which is awesome! It has heavy duty car grade locks. I was originally going to get the undercover flex or bakflip, until I seen how easy it was to open the cover with a coat hanger!!! Glad I got the fold a cover elite!

I own the extang hard cover. Had it for a month and love it so far. Price was up there but it was worth it. I also had to purchase a new tailgate lock that had to be installed. Highly recommend this cover

I have the fold a cover g4 elite. I love it!!! No need for a locking tailgate, the cover locks itself to the tailgate. It locks in the front and back, which is awesome! It has heavy duty car grade locks. I was originally going to get the undercover flex or bakflip, until I seen how easy it was to open the cover with a coat hanger!!! Glad I got the fold a cover elite!

I finally went with the G4. According to FED EX it arrives Monday. Did you install it yourself? if so, how was it?

I have the Rugged Cover also. Cheap and gets the job done. Mine is 5 years old and holding up great.

Back