Ford Bronco

So I stopped at a local ford dealer this past week cuz they had a Bronco sport in the front yard .what a turd its about the same size as a Nissan Cube !!!!! What the &%$#@%'(; were they thinking ? I would 'nt give that thing space in my driveway if u gave me one for free!!! They totally dropped the ball ! The things not even close to the size of a 2 door jeep wrangler SMH !!!:confused::eek:

So I stopped at a local ford dealer this past week cuz they had a Bronco sport in the front yard .what a turd its about the same size as a Nissan Cube !!!!! What the &%$#@%'(; were they thinking ? I would 'nt give that thing space in my driveway if u gave me one for free!!! They totally dropped the ball ! The things not even close to the size of a 2 door jeep wrangler SMH !!!:confused::eek:
Saw one of the Sports in the hospital parking lot the other day.....drove over and took a look at it.......my wife's Ford Escape has more ground clearance. Peaked inside and looks really small........not impressed. Maybe the upgraded models will be better. Can't get worse. LOL

Heres a pic. Do u think they could dig the tires of the old Broncos in a little deeper to make it sit lower.and why don't they have an old one with Screenshot_2021-02-22-07-34-05~2.png Screenshot_2021-02-22-07-32-07~2.png Screenshot_2021-02-22-07-33-07.png 37's on it like the new one

Back