Funny Pictures and Funny Videos

Cool chopper avatar BC.!

Thanks.
An Airbus H145 at sunset. The last 3 years all I have flown is a new generation H145 T2. I've ordered two helicopters for my new business, a new Airbus H145 T2, and a Robinson R66, already have the pilot chosen who will be working for me when I open as well. She is an absolutely amazing person, and a hell of a good pilot, she is also rather rare in that she is both a Pilot, and an AME, as am I. The other person who will come work for me will run the office, clean, do errands, etc. The H145 is an incredible machine. The R66 is going to be great for small jobs, on a budget, making me more diversified.

Last edited:
Thanks.
An Airbus H145 at sunset. The last 3 years all I have flown is a new generation H145 T2. I've order two helicopters for my new business, a new Airbus H145 T2, and a Robinson R66, already have the pilot chosen who will be working for me when I open as well. She is an absolutely amazing person, and a hell of a good pilot, she is also rather rare in that she is both a Pilot, and an AME, as am I. The other person who will come work for me will run the office, clean, do errands, etc. The H145 is an incredible machine. The R66 is going to be great for small jobs, on a budget, making me more diversified.
One of my wife's friends was the first woman to fly helicopters for the coast guard ! She's really cool we kayak together

Back