Happy memorial Day

What have you guys doing for grilling, and chilling today?
Sucks here as it's pouring rain again.
Well I'm a day late and a dollar short again tacojoel and Happy Memorial back atcha. The wife and i went to my sisters house in Little Elm and hungout with her familly. My brother inlaw made my favorite jalapeño poppers with chream cheese on the inside and a slice of Applewood thick slice bacon wrapped around the outside. Two of my nephews manned the grill and whipped up some great tasting beer brats, and chicken thighs. Topped it all off with strawberry shortcake. It's a great day to be alive. :)

Well I'm a day late and a dollar short again tacojoel and Happy Memorial back atcha. The wife and i went to my sisters house in Little Elm and hungout with her familly. My brother inlaw made my favorite jalapeño poppers with chream cheese on the inside and a slice of Applewood thick slice bacon wrapped around the outside. Two of my nephews manned the grill and whipped up some great tasting beer brats, and chicken thighs. Topped it all off with strawberry shortcake. It's a great day to be alive. :)
Sounds very similar when we went over to my brothers home for some grilling, and beers. We did some chicken, and burgers with fresh corn on the cob, and asparagus shipped in from florida. Can't forget the potato salad, and cole slaw to. Had some blueberry pie with ice cream for desert.

Sounds very similar when we went over to my brothers home for some grilling, and beers. We did some chicken, and burgers with fresh corn on the cob, and asparagus shipped in from florida. Can't forget the potato salad, and cole slaw to. Had some blueberry pie with ice cream for desert.
How much did it cost ya to ship that asparagus all the way to the Northeast ? :oops:

Back