headlight condensation

my passenger side headlight assembly has condensation on the inside. it has been bad enough that there was a puddle in the bottom. I removed the assembly and drained it/ dried it out with compressed air and replaced the boot around the light bulb, it didn't help at all. is this a plugged headlight assembly vent issue?

my passenger side headlight assembly has condensation on the inside. it has been bad enough that there was a puddle in the bottom. I removed the assembly and drained it/ dried it out with compressed air and replaced the boot around the light bulb, it didn't help at all. is this a plugged headlight assembly vent issue?
Could be cheap aftermarket sealant job

That’s not condensation.. you actually have a leak in your bulb housing and your expelling blinker fluid. Better get that looked at!!

Attachments

• 0CD7FC57-F1EA-44CF-8B5E-17A90F8F0193.jpeg
    0CD7FC57-F1EA-44CF-8B5E-17A90F8F0193.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
Driver side
IMG_20220912_102156_474.jpg
Passenger side
IMG_20220912_102219_710.jpg

Sealed beams are less than 4yrs old!
Only started noticing that driver side this past year
I tap on the glass and the moisture beads and gravity does the rest
I don't know if anything can be done or not?

Back