How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

I'm pretty sure I posted this beautiful 3rd gen TRD SPORT on here before but I was walking out in the parking lot after work and spotted it parked a few spaces over from Little Taco! Sorry if it's the same truck!

Attachments

• 20230629_154410.jpg
    20230629_154410.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 14
  • 20230629_154358.jpg
    20230629_154358.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 6
OK... I think this is as close as I'm going to get... Went to the Home Depot to get a few things and this Taco parked close to me. Looked like a Gen 3 that had been rode hard and put up wet, and was an amalgam of Tacos. It had TRD Pro badges, XP badges, TRD Sport on the bed, but no skewp. It did have some nice TRD wheels, though.

Attachments

• 20230629_135042.jpg
    20230629_135042.jpg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 8
OK... I think this is as close as I'm going to get... Went to the Home Depot to get a few things and this Taco parked close to me. Looked like a Gen 3 that had been rode hard and put up wet, and was an amalgam of Tacos. It had TRD Pro badges, XP badges, TRD Sport on the bed, but no skewp. It did have some nice TRD wheels, though.
Congrats Ragnar you finally got one! Not bad looking either! I learned it seems like when I'm not really looking for any Tacos they'll jump right out at me!

Ok Gents it's been a long day but I did manage to pull up along side one of the most beautiful gen3 SR5's I believe I've ever seen today at Kroger. Top 5 for sure. The first thing that caught my eye is the matching color of the bed cover. The brush aluminum finish wheels, the chrome running boards, and the fact that this ole boy drove all the way from Nevada is just awesome. :)

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Ok Gents it's been a long day but I did manage to pull up along side one of the most beautiful gen3 SR5's I believe I've ever seen today at Kroger. Top 5 for sure. The first thing that caught my eye is the matching color of the bed cover. The brush aluminum finish wheels, the chrome running boards, and the fact that this ole boy drove all the way from Nevada is just awesome. :)
Beautiful 3rd gen TexasBigBlue!

So this morning I'm taking a flight to Missouri to help my son make the move to sunny Florida, then catching a flight back to DFW on the 4th of July. We'll be driving his Taco and pulling a 6x12 U-haul trailer. I've got a room reserved at Maxwell AFB, Montgomery, Alabama as the halfway point, then onto Orlando the following day.

Slim chance I'll be taking pictures of "How often do you park beside another Tacoma" but I'll have BigBlue in my pocket on "standby". Lol. I might get a photo of another Taco parked by my sons CharcoalGray gen3, so I'll be on the look out. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3660.jpg
    IMG_3660.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
Lovin it man !

So this morning I'm taking a flight to Missouri to help my son make the move to sunny Florida, then catching a flight back to DFW on the 4th of July. We'll be driving his Taco and pulling a 6x12 U-haul trailer. I've got a room reserved at Maxwell AFB, Montgomery, Alabama as the halfway point, then onto Orlando the following day.

Slim chance I'll be taking pictures of "How often do you park beside another Tacoma" but I'll have BigBlue in my pocket on "standby". Lol. I might get a photo of another Taco parked by my sons CharcoalGray gen3, so I'll be on the look out. :)
what part of Missouri?

i am 40ish miles from the border lol

Have a safe trip TexasBigBlue!

And just this morning I pulled up alongside my son's 2016 gen3 CharcoalGray double cab 4WD MT TRD Sport Taco ! He's up to 127,000 miles and still running like new. We're pulling a 6x12 U-haul and departed at 8am from Springfield and headed to Florida..

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
And just this morning I pulled up alongside my son's 2016 gen3 CharcoalGray double cab 4WD MT TRD Sport Taco ! He's up to 127,000 miles and still running like new. We're pulling a 6x12 U-haul and departed at 8am from Springfield and headed to Florida..
Good looking rig TexasBigBlue! I'll be praying that you and your son have a safe trip there and that you have a safe trip back home!

Ok, I drove the entire first leg of the route today. My son stayed up late last night packing boxes for his move to Florida. We drove through through 5 states; Missouri, Arkansas, the bottom corner of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. Made a pit-stop in Jonesboro, Arkansas for lunch (guess where lol) and low and behold, we exit the joint and i'll be dam, a Quicksand gen3 Taco with a homemade Redneck brush guard pulls up beside me. Now what are the chances of that ?

Attachments

• image1 copy.jpeg
    image1 copy.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
  • image0 copy.jpeg
    image0 copy.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Ok, I drove the entire first leg of the route today. My son stayed up late last night packing boxes for his move to Florida. We drove through through 5 states; Missouri, Arkansas, the bottom corner of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. Made a pit-stop in Jonesboro, Arkansas for lunch (guess where lol) and low and behold, we exit the joint and i'll be dam, a Quicksand gen3 Taco with a homemade Redneck brush guard pulls up beside me. Now what are the chances of that ?
Oh man I love that 3rd gen, way too cool! It seems to kinda have somewhat of a military theme doesn't it?? I really like the brush gaurd too!

Back