How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Are you not a part of the Country and Western crowd ? I am. :) I'm thinking you were in to heavy Rock&Roll.
I've always been a part of the Country and Western crowd! I like the old traditional Country and the Outlaw Country! I really like the Red Dirt Country too, it's rooted in the Oklahoma and Texas region!

Went to the movies today and upon leaving there was a MidnightBlack gen2 PreRunner. Nice looking bed cover anf factory rims but the paint job has oxidized from too many years in the Texas sun.

I gotta say the pickins are getting slim of parking next to another Tacoma. I'm seeing less and less Tacos to park beside these days and to my knowledge I have no repeat Tacos/pictures and I intend to keep it that way.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
Went to the movies today and upon leaving there was a MidnightBlack gen2 PreRunner. Nice looking bed cover anf factory rims but the paint job has oxidized from too many years in the Texas sun.

I gotta say the pickins are getting slim of parking next to another Tacoma. I'm seeing less and less Tacos to park beside these days and to my knowledge I have no repeat Tacos/pictures and I intend to keep it that way.
Love it! Definitely oxidized as you said!

So today I got my nails done when I noticed this sweet CavalryBlue gen3 SR5 Taco. Oklahoma State fan and dog lover for sure. :)

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Stopped by the Family Dollar today for some beer and cigarettes when this BronzeMetalic gen2 access cab rolled into the parking lot. This guy is riding around on factory steel wheels and the spare tire is on the left front. There's a great looking after market front bumper but it seems the added weight just brings down the front end. This poor Taco has been used, abused, and reused many times over. Lots of dents, dings, scratches, and faded paint. But she's still on the road so thats a good thing.

Attachments

• image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1
Stopped by the Family Dollar today for some beer and cigarettes when this BronzeMetalic gen2 access cab rolled into the parking lot. This guy is riding around on factory steel wheels and the spare tire is on the left front. There's a great looking after market front bumper but it seems the added weight just brings down the front end. This poor Taco has been used, abused, and reused many times over. Lots of dents, dings, scratches, and faded paint. But she's still on the road so thats a good thing.
Definitely a little rough looking 2nd gen TexasBigBlue! I like the fact that it comes equipped with one of these! Lol!

Attachments

• 20230224_185428.jpg
    20230224_185428.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 5
So today in Highland Village, Texas I took notice of this beautiful Maroon gen1 access cab. This is probley the most well preserved gen1 I have ever seen in my life (no offense Jay). Lots of chrome, original factory rims, and even the white letters on the mudflap beneath the tailpipe is in pristene condition. This is an absolute keeper. :)

Attachments

• image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
So today in Highland Village, Texas I took notice of this beautiful Maroon gen1 access cab. This is probley the most well preserved gen1 I have ever seen in my life (no offense Jay). Lots of chrome, original factory rims, and even the white letters on the mudflap beneath the tailpipe is in pristene condition. This is an absolute keeper. :)
Oh man! That thing is beautiful TexasBigBlue! Double like!!!

Back