How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Sounds good! I read on the internet that the gen 4 doesn't have a V6, which really sucks!
Yeah, the gen4 is now a 4 cylinder turbo or a turbo hybrid making more hp and torque. Along with that, likely more maintenance to worry about, especially when you get in that upper mileage range. At any rate learned my lesson when it comes to these 1st year models, I now let someone else be the R&D guy.

I saw that Toyota Chinook RV again today only this time it was backed in closer to the hotel, LA Quinta Inn and Suites! It was right in front of the building!

I saw that Toyota Chinook RV again today only this time it was backed in closer to the hotel, LA Quinta Inn and Suites! It was right in front of the building!
Well from my experience I've seen some people that are homeless and they park their RV in a hotel parking lot to feel more safe and secure. Taco Man.

Too much water not good!
I try to drink plenty of water every evening myself, because I work in an unairconditioned warehouse at UPS! It was 110 today! I've always heard you want to drink water a day or so before doing any outside activities in the heat, if you wait until you're thirsty to drink water it's too late!

I try to drink plenty of water every evening myself, because I work in an unairconditioned warehouse at UPS! It was 110 today! I've always heard you want to drink water a day or so before doing any outside activities in the heat, if you wait until you're thirsty to drink water it's too late!
You said the new UPS trucks have AC. And now you're saying UPS doesn't have AC in their warehouses ? That is crazy TacoMan. No one can work in that heat. The high today in Dallas was 109 !

You said the new UPS trucks have AC. And now you're saying UPS doesn't have AC in their warehouses ? That is crazy TacoMan. No one can work in that heat. The high today in Dallas was 109 !
Yep! I heard 110! Damn warehouse in Mesquite was built back in '84 from what I've been told by the older guys, cost too much to aircondition it! I think if I had to choose between the A/C and a raise I'd choose the A/C!

Yep! I heard 110! Damn warehouse in Mesquite was built back in '84 from what I've been told by the older guys, cost too much to aircondition it! I think if I had to choose between the A/C and a raise I'd choose the A/C!
Yep, the only guy I know that still work in that kind of heat is in Hall County, Nebraska. And he drives a 97 Taco...:p

Is humidity fairly high most of the time there

Back