How often do you park beside another Tacoma….

Had to run to the store real quick this evening for a tomato and noticed this great looking gen2 SR5. Ole boy got a hold of some gen3 OffRoad wheels for a newer look. I love the bed cover and running boards. This Taco is in excellent condition.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
That's what I do. And yes, you got the pay raise now treat yourself to a brand new Taco with a MT ! :)
Yeah I got the pay raise, it's just gonna take a few weeks or so before I actually get it! We still have to vote to ratify the new contract! Representatives from all the various locals had to meet in Washington D.C this past Monday the 31st to vote to endorse the contract! There's 176 Teamster Locals in the US, 14 of them didn't show up to the meeting, but 162 did show up! The vote for endorsement was 161-1, nearly unanimous! The only one to vote against it was in Louisville, Kentucky because the starting wage is being increased to $21, well they're already paying that much there so they're wanting $25!

Anyhow the vote now goes to us members for ratification! I'm just waiting to receive my ballot in the mail! Once it's ratified we'll get the raise then they'll have to back pay us all back to August 1st for our raises!

Oh the Local 767 in Forest Hill close to Fort Worth, that we're out of, is one of the 162 that showed up and voted for endorsement from I understand!

Last edited:
Was on my way home today when I spotted this beautiful, classic, SilverMetalic gen1SR5. Factory wheels, white letter tires, and no dents or dings. Great looking Taco.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 3
  • image0-4.jpeg
    image0-4.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
Was on my way home today when I spotted this beautiful, classic, SilverMetalic gen1SR5. Factory wheels, white letter tires, and no dents or dings. Great looking Taco.
Wow love that 1st gen SR5 TexasBigBlue! Only thing about the 1st gen double cab, from what I understand, they didn't come with an MT! However that can be fixed by anybody who is mechanically inclined! Lol!

I was out fartin around this afternoon when this SilverMetalic gen2 2WD access cab snook up on me when I wasn't looking. Not sure if those rims are aftermarket or the original's from the factory. He's got those "Texas Edition" badges on the sides. Nice little rig.

Attachments

• image0-4 copy.jpeg
    image0-4 copy.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I was out fartin around this afternoon when this SilverMetalic gen2 2WD access cab snook up on me when I wasn't looking. Not sure if those rims are aftermarket or the original's from the factory. He's got those "Texas Edition" badges on the sides. Nice little rig.
Love that 2nd gen TexasBigBlue! I wonder if you can get those "Texas Edition" badges from Cowboy Toyota??!! Lol! Probably can!

I didn't hear any of that when I was there!
Not so fast there 8 county. I had 12 cousins in Omaha and 8 cousins in Loup City. I was born in Omaha as I've said before and I lived in GI for 2 & 1/2 years and many, many, Cornhuskers have said that phrase out loud since I was a child. So I'm sure you've heard that phrase at least once or twice in your lifetime. ;)

Back